Estate Gates Houston
In recent times, well-designed estate gates act as a measuring stick for a property. Apart from the security factor, estate gates are highly stylish and can make a property stand out. Moreover, with most of the estate gates manufacturing company in the US launching automated systems, people have found a better alternative to safeguard their property. Installing and operating an estate gate is comparatively easier making it popular among private property owners and possessors of big commercial holdings.
Residential Estate Gates
Estate gates are installed to provide some sort of resistance. While a manually operated one costs less, handling it can be hectic. Moreover, since it can be opened by anyone, unknown visitors can easily trespass on the property. An estate gate in such cases serves merely the purpose of ornamentation. Automated estate gates are an improvement in this line. Giving the owner of the property or the security guards the right to open or close it, an electronic estate gate can ensure better safety. Moreover, a good estate gate will ensure that it can get operated through intercoms, mobile phones and hand-carried transmitters.
For those staying alone or in case of elderly couples, an automated estate gate can really be of great help. Shopping malls, offices, banks and other public places where safety is of the utmost concern, rely upon automatic security systems and estate gates for entrance and exit. With a good number of companies in the US specializing in estate gates and parking systems, laying hands on one has become simple. A wide variety is available with them and one can choose either a sliding one or a swinging one.
However, before installing an estate gate, that too an automatic one, certain things should be taken care of.
- First, a decision has to be made about the type of gate one will opt for. Sliding gates can cost a little more than swinging ones, especially if the estate has slopes on either side. Moreover, if there are objects hindering the gate from opening properly, then a swing gate is a better option.
- Next, the material out of which the estate gate will be made has to be judged as it will affect the budget. Wooden estate gates are less costly compared to steel. However, from the security point of view, steel estate gates do score over wooden ones.
- Accessories related to estate gates are equally important and should be carefully chosen. Since the wheels, bolts, and hinges are the supporting factor, they should be hand-picked wisely.
- Motors for operating the estate gates are yet another factor that needs attention. A good motor which can support the weight of the gate has to be chosen to ensure that the estate gate stays in top condition for a long time.
- Maintenance of the estate gates and its various parts has to be done from time to time. Sliding doors have the tendency to get blocked due to debris clogging the slide panels. It is therefore wise to invest in one which comes with a brush joined to the gate. This will ensure that the track always stays clean.
Automatic estate gates, therefore, ensure an easy and secured life. While one can easily install it with some installation instructions, it is better to leave it to the professionals for a proper finish. Whether you need a gate for your courtyard, backyard or gated community, our gates are custom designed and built to suit your personal needs and manufactured in-house to ensure quality craftsmanship.
With our established quality and service, Sentry Gates has satisfied countless Homeowners, HOA’s, Developers, Landscape Architects, and General Contractors.
- Residential and commercial driveway entry gates
- Front yard entry gates
- Courtyard entry gates
- Automatic Liftmaster gate operators
- Service and repair on all existing gates and openers